Thursday, March 6, 2014

Abundance of Wealth

"I'm poor" "I have no money" "My debts are burying me alive" "I will never be able to afford (fill in the blank)"

These are not new thoughts. We all worry about this at one point or another. Sometimes it becomes a disease that infests our minds because we repeat these words over and over to ourselves. It might be true that the bank account is low or maybe in the negative. I've been there. I've felt the desperation and the choking feeling of debt and it is not pleasant. Not only that but the dialogue that I end up having with other people is one of desperation as well. They add to the conversation of lacking money, which leads to other complicated discussions of what we do or do not have in our lives.

We are in a tough economic time right now. It is very easy to max out our credit cards, live paycheck to paycheck and allow the crushing depression of this reality to stand on our shoulders. But what if we slightly altered our reality? Instead of repeating the words "I have no money" every day we can change the dialogue to "I have an abundance of wealth". At first it will be difficult to do so and it might even seem impossible. It is so hard to change the way that our mind naturally flows. 

Let me share my experience. I work and I have debt. Sometimes it feels like the debt doesn't want to go away. A lot of circumstances in my life have led to living paycheck to paycheck. I've had to prioritize on several occasions. 

So here we go, every morning I repeat the phrases, "I have an abundance of wealth" and "I am surrounded by wealth". Technically it is true! I am surrounded by a wealth of family, friends, nature and love. I have altered my perspective so that I can move forward and not be held back by a crippling fear. Using this mentality coupled with some debt tactics, I am moving forward in reducing my wealth and I am constantly surrounded by an abundance of wealth!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment