Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Owl Mala Adventure

My new adventure has been to create mala bracelets with real stones. I have been intuitively drawn to these specific beads and charms. Why have I been drawn to use ceramic owls in these pieces? The owl has many symbolic meanings such as intuition, the ability to see something others can't, wisdom, and change. Owls have a deep connection to the moon and to Goddesses. A few of the Goddesses depicted with owls are Athena, Mari, Lilith, Anath, Gwynn ap Nudd, Blodeuwedd, Yama and Cailleach.
This is a new journey for me and I put a lot of love in each of these pieces. Not only that but I drum over them and deliver Reiki energy as well. 
Fun! Please send me a message if you would like to purchase one. There are more pictures to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment